I use ps2pdf to create pdf documents. It works very well (especially
with the ps2pdf from gs6.0) except for the font of the equations, for
which I get a pixelated type 3 font in the resulting pdf-file. I set the
default font to times but that doesn't affect the equations.
Does anybody know how to chance the default font of the equations so
that ps2pdf creates type 1 fonts? I know about pdflatex but I'm just to
lazy to keep all my images in two formats (eps for latex and gif for
pdflatex) - or did I miss something and pdflatex can now handle eps
images too?

Thanks for any reply,
Martin