Herbert Voss wrote:
> in latex preamble
>
> \usepackage{pslatex}
> \usepackage[ps2pdf,pdftitle={Your Document
> Title},urlcolor=blue,linktocpage,letterpaper,colorlinks=true]{hyperref}
>
> And then use Export->Postscript and from the shell program ps2pdf
> <ducument.ps>
> or print-menu and output to a ps-file and than ps2pdf <ducument.ps>.
>
> this works good for me.
>
> Herbert
>
> --
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> http://perce.de/voss

Wow, that's great!
I didn't know that you are able to produce so good pdf documents with LyX.
Thanks a lot Herbert!

Anyone who likes to see an example for LyX pdfs (530K):
http://user.cs.tu-berlin.de/~tron/opensource/opensource.pdf

Two hints for someone who also wants to use this method:
1. The pdf package doesn't like footnotes in your section titles.
2. ps2pdf fails and gv gives errors when you have blanks in your bibliography
keys.

Steffen