Matej Cepl wrote:
> even better result you get by using PDFLaTeX. The only change
> necessary is to use pdftex is to use pdftex as a driver (i.e., instead
> of ps2pdf), export LaTeX instead of PostScript and use (maybe,
> more than once and bibtex) pdflatex instead of regular latex.
> PDFLaTeX should be part of all regular TeX distributions (certainly, it
> is in tetex for Linux as well as in miktex for Win32)

Yes, I would also prefer pdflatex as this driver is able to break hyperlinks
longer than one line in several parts, but two problems has come up:

1. pdflatex complains about my eps and ps figures:
< ! LaTeX Error: Unknown graphics extension: .eps.
<
< See the LaTeX manual or LaTeX Companion for explanation.
< Type  H <return>  for immediate help.
<  ...
<

< l.2602 ...!}{\includegraphics{project-roles2.eps}}
<                                                   \par}

2. Something is wrong with the font (looks ugly). When using the ps2pdf driver
this can be corrected by using the pslatex package, but this doesn't work with
pdflatex.

Any hints?

Steffen