On Tue, 8 Aug 2000, David Martin wrote:

> I have just compiled and installed 1.15fix1 under Redhat Linux 6.2 x86
> with version 0.89 of the XForms library on my new laptop. About midnight
> last night I discovered, much to my surprise, that an accidental  middle
> mouse button click over the information bar at the bottom of the Lyx
> window will produce a core dump - every time, without fail.  Thank god
> for emergency saves!!!!  I have not yet dissected the core file, so I
> don't know where it is falling over, but if any of the developers want
> more information I can provide it.  Anybody else able to reproduce this?
>
> FYI I am running it under XFree86 3.3.6 with the KDE window manager
> v0.14 patch level 3.

I don't have 1.1.5fix1 installed (I use 1.1.6cvs, since I also program for
it), but I don't see anything like that, a middle mouse click will just
select the info bar.

If you can provide the backtrace from the core it could help.

--
  Baruch Even

http://techst02.technion.ac.il/~sbaruch/   (My Site)
http://rpghost.com/jindor/                 (My brothers AD&D site)

" Learn to laugh ... it's the path to true love! "
   - The Angel in the movie Michael