Hi,

I have been happy user of lyx for year or so. It's great!
I have also got lots of useful advises from this list.
Now I have a small problem:
I would like to use together fancy pagestyle (to add headers with
filename, date, etc.) and rcsinfo package (primarily to get RCS version
number and add it to page headers). The problem is that when I use fancy
pagestyle together with rcsinfo package, latex never gets the first run
finished. If I remove either fancy pagestyle or rcsinfo package,
everything works perfectly. Could somebody advise me how to use rcsinfo
with fancy pagestyle (or vice versa).

TIA

        Peeter
---
Peeter Burk                             Jakobi 2, 51014 Tartu, Estonia
Institute of Chemical Physics           Phone (372-7) 375-258
Tartu University                        Fax   (372-7) 375-264
Estonia                                 E-mail [EMAIL PROTECTED]