Hi all.  I'm using LyX version 1.1.5fix2.  It was built with xforms-088
and libxpm 3.4k, on Irix 6.5.  My latex uses TeX Version 3.1415 (C version
6.1).

I have EPS figures I want to put in my lyx document.  When I do so with
Insert |> Figure... the image is inserted and rendered in the LyX window
just fine.

When I try to build the dvi, with File |> View Dvi, LyX (LaTeX) thinks a
moment then gives the two errors below.  The latex build is unable to
complete.  The exact same thing happens when I put the figure in the float
(which is what I want to do ultimately).

What can I do to help latex build the dvi?

I read the FAQ and user's guide (and tutorial, of course), and searched
the mail list archives - didn't find anything that seemed relvant.  If you
can help me out, I'll be very grateful.

Aaron

= first error =
LaTeX Error: Unknown graphics extension: .eps.
   {\par\centering\includegraphics{ffoo.eps}
                         \par}\vspace{0.3cm}
       Try typing <return> to proceed.
 If that doesn't work, type X <return> to quit.

= last error =
 Package graphics Error: No driver specified.
                      }
You should make a default driver option in a file
               graphics.cfg
       eg: \ExecuteOptions{textures}