On 07-Nov-2000, Jean-Marc Lasgouttes wrote:
> There is one that I wrote, but I have to warn you it is really
> minimalist:
> http://www-rocq.inria.fr/~lasgoutt/lyx/cv-1.3.tar.gz
>
> It contains a latex document class and a LyX class.

Thanks! It's great. I have played around with it a bit. And thank you
for your explanation, it's very helpful and very much appreciated.

Is there a way to disable the automatic line breaking for the "topic"
environment?

On 07-Nov-2000, Adrian Ball wrote:
> I have created my CV using the article class, and used Section*, Subsection*
> and so on to split it up - it looks fine.

That's a good idea. I think I will try to use Jean-Marc's cv
package first, but thank you for your suggestion!

Ronny