Hello,

you can specify the column width manually, if you ddo
a right-click (or Layout -> Table) and fill the width field
with an value you need.
NOTICE: You have to place the cursor in the right position
before you open the dialog.

You can choose different values for you multicol and
you normal cols. If you want symmetrie: 2*colwidth=multicolwidth
would be a good idea :)

Best

jan

--
Jan Goebel (mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED])

DIW German Institute for Economic Research
SOEP
Königin-Luise-Str. 5
D-14195 Berlin
Germany