Arnaud> Hello, I'm using lyx-1.1.6 with an american keyboard (A Sun
Arnaud> one), and I would like to type accented characters. With the
Arnaud> previous version of LyX, I was typing the compose key and then
Arnaud> two characters (' and e to obtain é). Now, with lyx-1.1.6 it
Arnaud> does not longer work.

There have been indeed some changes in this code, but it is still
supposed to work...

Arnaud> LyX Version : 1.1.6 Platform : Sun OS: Solaris 5.5.1 Compiler
Arnaud> : gcc 2.95.2

What version of xforms? Newer or older than 0.89.5 (look at the
configure output).

JMarc