I put a table inside wide table float. I manually set the cell width,
some to 2cm some to 3cm.

The problem is that I can't set the alignment inside the table cells.
Both of the H.Alignment in Tabular Layout are grayed out, so I can't set
them. I can use Layout/Paragraph to set the Alignment to Right, and for
some cells it works. However, for most cells it gives LaTeX error messages
(so this seems to be a bug in LyX). I don't have anything in preamble or
anyway LaTeX code in red at all that should matter.

How I should set the alignment?

The Special Column/Alignment has nothing in it, should I write something
there?

Example file on request.