Dear Andrew, thanks for the excellent idea. I will be a true believer and
user once it works smoothly.

Nevertheless, I have just tried a simple sum and the following error is
presented at compilation time:

! Undefined control sequence.

\clyx_vvlist_process:NN ...ist #1\clist_reverse:N

\l_tmpb_clist \clist_map_i...

l.25 \calculyx{$\sum_{n=1}^{2}n$}

No result of this sum is shown in the preview. Did I do something wrong?

Regards,

Julio Rojas
jcredbe...@gmail.com