Wolfgang Engelmann írta:

>    Am 03.03.2015 um 18:55 schrieb Csikos
>      Bela:
>

>      Hello:
>
>I would like to make a landscape longtable in Lyx.
>I'd like to make a formal table with header, but I want only one separator
>line between the header and the following row. I attached an example table
>(MWE) in  lyx and the pdf output.
>
>This table has the following problems:
>
>1. On some pages the bottom line of the last row isn't shown, eg. below rows I
>and P.
>2. Row A is repeated on every page.
>3. Row A has double bottom lines on pages 2 and 3. In table settings all rows
>are set the same: bottom line is on, top line is off; except for the very
>first row which has both top and bottom lines on.
>
>How can I fix these?
>
>The attached files were made by lyx 2.0.6 in linux.
>
>Thanks,
>
>bcsikos
>

>    Have
>      you should check the tex source (>view>latex source)
>      closely? Do you find any cue?
>      \midrule
>    \textsf{\small{}IIII}
>      & \textsf{\small{}IIIIIIIII IIIIIIII IIIIIIIII IIIIIIIII
>      IIIIIII IIIIII
>    IIIIIII
>      IIIIIIII IIIIIII IIIIIIII IIIIII II} &
>      \textsf{\small{}IIIIIIIII IIIIIIII IIIIIIIII IIIIIIIII IIIIIII
>      IIIIII
>    IIIIIII
>      IIIIIIII IIIIIII IIIIIIII IIIIII II} & \textsf{\small{}IIII}
>      & \textsf{\small{}IIII}\tabularnewline
>    \midrule
>    \textsf{\small{}JJJJ}
>      & \textsf{\small{}JJJJJJJJJ JJJJJJ JJJJJJJ JJJJJJ JJJJJ
>      JJJJJJJ JJJJJ
>    JJJJJ
>      JJJJJJ JJJJJJ} & \textsf{\small{}JJJJJJJJJ JJJJJJ JJJJJJJ
>      JJJJJJ JJJJJ JJJJJJJ JJJJJ} & \textsf{\small{}JJJJ} &
>      \textsf{\small{}JJJJ}\tabularnewline
>    \midrule

If I understand correctly the \midrule is moved to the next page beacuse it is
after \tabularnewline, and it is placed below the header which must be on top.
Is this correct? Or is it moved because there is not enough room for it on the
page?

But how can I prevent this? When I make the table in lyx/latex I cannot predict
how many
rows will fit a page.  I dont't see either how I can fix this. If I remove the
bottom rule from row I, the duplicated rules won't show above row J. But I
still won't have the rule below row I. How can I make the bottom rule stuck to
row I?

Thanks,

bcsikos