Hi List --

Using Lyx 2.1.3 on a Linux (Debian Stable) platform.

I have gotten my problems in the lyx > html process down to a single item, thanks to the answer from the List to my earlier question (2/25) and my continued snooping around.

The only one left: whether I use HTML or LyXHTML, the html export contains a generic entry in the header for the css. For HTML is a link to the source of the converter ElyXer file:

*<link  rel="stylesheet"href="http://elyxer.nongnu.org/lyx.css
<view-source:http://elyxer.nongnu.org/lyx.css>"type="text/css"media="all"/>*

And for LyXHTML it is:

*
**<style  type='text/css'>*

Our setup requires that the export use the style sheet "*style/mx-lyx.css*" and I am hoping there is a way to specify that to be used by the exported html file, but after scouring LyX itself and a variety of other sources have yet to find anything. It is not difficult to do that manually each time, but I would rather avoid that if I can.

I would appreciate any help--TIA.

Jerry