Le 04/07/2015 14:47, Uwe Stöhr a écrit :
Am 02.07.2015 um 18:49 schrieb hatim ali:
Dear Uwe
- i updated arabic po file.

- small Questions:
chapter title from left to right, i want to make the text from rtl.
please see the attachment file.

Hi Hatim,

you found a regression bug in LyX 2.2dev. Could you please report it in
our bug tracker.

Opening your file with LyX 2.1.x the chapter title is correctly RTL.

Is it? I do not see a regression. Both 2.1 and 2.2 put the heading on the left on screen. Note that this is only with Koma Script, since this class sets Chapter alignment to Left. I suspect that the koma script class has a liberal interpretation of "left" with RtL documents, but I could not find evidence of that in the source.

JMarc