On Tue, Jul 14, 2015 at 11:11 AM, Gilles Moyse <gilles.mo...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Dear all,
>
> I ran into a strange problem today. A Beamer file I often use for my
> presentation does not compile any more on my Windows machine since Lyx
> (v2.1.3) says it cannot find the graphic files I use for the logo. Moving
> them to the .lyx file directory doe not fix the problem, but commenting the
> \logo instruction does.
>
> The strange thing is that the same file compiles correctly on my Linux
> machine with Lyx 2.1.3  at the lab.
>
> The even stranger thing is that using File / Export / Latex (pfdLatex) on my
> Windows machine and then running "pdfLatex test.tex" works correctly!
>
> It must be a silly mistake but I cannot find it. I attached the files needed
> to replay :
>
> Test.lyx file working correctly on my Linux machine, not on my Windows one
> Test.tex generated from .lyx on my Windows machine
> Test.pdf generated from .tex
> upmc.pdf and lip6.pdf are the 2 graphics file not found when compiling from
> Lyx on my Windows machine - they must be located relatively to the lyx file
> in a subdirectory called "res"

Hi Giles,

I did not try your example because it is far from a minimal example
(see http://wiki.lyx.org/FAQ/MinimalExample). However, I see that you
use ERT. In this case, you must give the full path to the files,
because LyX does not know about them and thus won't copy them to the
temporary directory.

Does using the full path to all files work? If not, can you please
create a minimal example as I reference above?

Best,

Scott