Hi,

I'm working through the LyX Tutorial and I've encountered a problem in Section 3.4.2: Your first cross-reference. I have followed the steps outlined in this section:

 * Applied the label "sec:About-This-Document" at the end of the title
   line for Section 2 of my document (as directed in Section 3.4.1 in
   the tutorial)
 * Typed the suggested text, "If you want to know more about this
   document, then see Section, which can be found on page." within
   Section 2 of my document
 * Placed the cursor after the word "Section"
 * Used the Cross Reference toolbar button
 * Selected "<reference> on page <page>" from the "Format" drop-down
   menu in the Cross-reference dialog
 * Selected the label "sec:About-This-Document"

The reference label "Ref+Text: sec:About-This-Document" then appears after the word "Section" in my text. However, when I view the .pdf file, no page information is published. The sentence reads: "If you want to know more about this document, then see Section 2, which can be found on page." Information is published for the Section but not for the page.

Please let me know if you see an error in my steps. This particular format is not completely necessary for my needs, and I can fix the problem manually by including another cross-reference at the end of the word "page" and using the "<page>" format in the Cross-reference dialog, but I'd like to know whether I am creating the problem or the format contains a bug.

Thanks.

--
Sarah Davis