Am 28.10.2015 um 15:09 schrieb Ilan <email.i...@gmail.com>:

> After compiling a file in Lyx, I no longer see the full path to the Latex
> file
> in the log.
> It used to be in the first lines of the Latex log window.
>
> Is there any way to get it back? That way I can easily copy and paste the
> path
> in order to debug the Latex file directly.

Hi Ilan,

there are many possible answers/suggestions:

1. You can lookup the current temporary in the settings dialog.
It's in the section for the path names.

2. There is the so called Source Pane. There you can see the
live TeX code LyX will produce for the paragraph or the document.

3. You may use one of the Export menu items with "LaTeX" to
place the output in the directory where your LyX file is.

Stephan