Hi all, can somebody help, please!

I am working on a thesis (linguistic) based on Miede's classicthesis.v4.1.
The Example per screenhot causes the compilation to PDF to run endlessly.
I cannot interrupt the process and am forced to cut the power off.
That makes it even worse - in most cases I am left with a spoiled file (0 bites). However, sometimes the file (a child document) remains intact and if I then remove the example the export to PDF succeeds as normal.
All characters had been typed in using the keyboard.
I want to add that none of those characters used in the Example poses a problem when typed in normal text or in a gloss as a single character.

Thanks,
Michael Berger