On 02/16/2016 10:23 AM, Ludwig Kräh wrote:
Hallo Ludwig,
have you tried > Document > Settings > PDF properties > then activate
'Use Hyperref Support' and in tab Hyperlinks activate Color Links and/or
Backreferences

Good luck,
Michel Berger
PS: after that you may have to remove/alter some of the entries in your
preamble

Hallo Michael,

Thank you, I already activated basic hyperref support, but I forgot/missed
that other option. I chose "Backlinks: Page" in the dropdown menu. Now there
are backlinks in my bibliography (which is nice), but still not in the
nomenclature. I did not have to change my preamble, it still works.

Ludwig Kräh
Ludwig,
Document Settings > Document Class, in Class Options - Custom add 'refpage'
Your problem should be gone -please confirm.
Michael