Yes, I am interested
Wolfgang

Am 12.04.2016 um 20:25 schrieb Guillaume Munch:
Le 12/04/2016 19:18, Guenter Milde a écrit :
On 2016-04-12, S Shieh wrote:

In this template the frames are separated by what appears as red
underlining, but is a blank line in the source. Is there a way of
inserting this? I have been inserting a blank ERT box in order to
start a new frame, but this red underlining looks better :-)

It is available in the list of Styles (Alt-P Space in an English-speaking
LyX) a Separator.

In 2.2, this is going to be Edit > Start new environment (Alt+P Enter).

I do not really like the current way of doing beamer presentations with
LyX so I have written an alternate layout that relies on flex insets for
frames and columns, which I find more convenient. Please anybody tell me
if they are interested or curious, as I might make the effort of
packaging it.