Hi
    In attempting to follow the biblatex instructions on the wiki, I
have run into two problems.  I would very much appreciate a helping hand.

    1.  Using the style authoryear produces the required "References"
section heading on the left.
         There is however on each reference page an extra centred
"/references/" page header for which I have no explanation.

        How might this be removed?

    2. This style introduces  "In:" after the title for both  journal
name and  book titles in the references.
        The editorial style calls for a "," between title and a journal
and for "in:" between title and book title.

        How might this be achieved?

Regards
Frank Salter