Hi,

An example file is attached.

I tried several times. Inserting a frame between frame 2 and 3 works as you
described. But inserting a frame between frame 1 and frame 2 is not easy.
Pressing "Alt+P Enter" or "Alt+P Shift Enter", I got "Command disabled".

Although I can find a workaround, but I am frustrated due to complex
operations. Please have a try.

Thanks!
​