When I upgraded to lyx 2.2.0 (which was when debian testing went to it) I lost the print menu. I thought at first it was because my home computer uses an old printer, but the same thing is true on my office machine. I could not find out anything about printing on the http://wiki.lyx.org/LyX/NewInLyX22 site, or anywhere else I looked.

Was there a decision to relegate printing (maybe just in linux) to programs handling the output files? I can print fine viewing the output (using evince) and then printing from there, but lyx used to support printing directly. Or, perhaps, something happened with the configuration, but I did not see anything about printing in the menus, or any mention of it.

--

David L. Johnson
Department of Mathematics