Greetings.
I'm redoing through lyx a book whose 1st edition I wrote in latex. All has
worked excellently well -- much quicker than the original latex -- except
one problem. I'm using KOMA scrbook, which forces a blank page after the
title page. (The first edition used memoir which doesn't have the problem.)
But I need to put publication info on the backside (verso) of the title
page, and can't figure out how to override the forced blank page. (Other
forced blank pages after part and chapter headings are not an issue.)

I see provision for the environments "uppertitleback" and "lowertitleback"
under scrbook, which promise to do most of what I want (maybe all), but I
can't get them to work. The manual says that the matter within the
environment must be put before the \maketitle command. I'm not sure where
LyX puts that command, but in latex it comes just after the titlepage
information (title, author, date, publisher) is entered. So I put the
matter with environment just after \frontmatter (i.e. immediately above the
titlepage matter), but it still appears on the next righthand (recto) page
after the titlepage; and I also tried putting it in the middle of the
titlepage matter, and at the end, but it still comes on the next recto
page. Same with matter in the lowertitleback environment. I've tried it by
typing in the matter in lyx and selecting the environment from the dropdown
menu, and I've tried it by entering latex code. Same thing.

So, to state it simply, I want to put a page-worth of material on the
backside of the title page, where scrbook forces a blank page. Anything
that works is fine -- the simpler the better. The one workaround mentioned
above may not be sufficient even if I could get it to work, which I can't,
because uppertitleback and lowertitleback seem to be designed for a single
paragraph each, and I have several worth of publication data.

Using LyX 2.1.4 under Ubuntu 16.04.

Many thanks for any help.
Swami