On Tue, 19 Jul 2016 16:48:18 +0530
Swami Atmarupananda <atmarupana...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Greetings.
> I'm redoing through lyx a book whose 1st edition I wrote in latex.
> All has worked excellently well -- much quicker than the original
> latex -- except one problem. I'm using KOMA scrbook, which forces a
> blank page after the title page. (The first edition used memoir which
> doesn't have the problem.) But I need to put publication info on the
> backside (verso) of the title page, and can't figure out how to
> override the forced blank page. (Other forced blank pages after part
> and chapter headings are not an issue.)

Others are answering your exact question: I just have a comment that's
not responsive to your question but may or may not be helpful...

I've used LyX to write books since 2001. I think I'm selling about 8
LyX-authored books. Early on, in one case I used Koma and in one case I
used Memoir. I soon viewed both as mistakes: They conflicted with
normal stuff (one of them conflicted horribly with href). They put me
in a minority, with less available knowledge and documentation.

From then on, I started with the Book document class and added what I
needed. That way I wasn't choosing a whole new document class to get
two or three needed features.

Everyone's mileage varies: I just thought I'd present this viewpoint.

SteveT

Steve Litt
July 2016 featured book: Troubleshooting Techniques
     of the Successful Technologist