On 08/25/2016 04:27 PM, Hobbs,Tom wrote:
> I am using LyX 2.2.1 under Mac OS 10.10.3.  I recently updated to LyX
> 2.2.1.  I now find that documents produced using Sweave under LyX
> 2.0.3 produce the message “Layout chunk was not found” in 2.0.1 even
> thought the Sweave module is loaded.

This sounds like a failure of the lyx2lyx format conversion. We can try
to fix it, but it is probably easiest for you to convert these
paragraphs to the new insets....

> There is no option for Chunk when I start a new document under 2.0.3,
> even though the Sweave module is loaded.  LyX 2.0.3 continues to work
> properly with Sweave. It seems that 2.2.1 can’t find the Sweave module.

In 2.1.x, the Chunk LAYOUT was replaced by a chunk INSET. You can find
it at Insert> Custom Insets> Chunk. Similarly for the other Sweave-y stuff.

If you use these alot, you might want to bind them to a key. The command
you want to bind is "flex-insert Chunk", etc. For the ones with spaces,
you need to quote the name of the inset.

Richard