Le 26/08/2016 à 00:30, Boylan, Ross a écrit :
It seems the GUI is just incredibly slow, taking maybe 30 to 60
seconds to respond to an event.  That includes even trivial
operations like clicking somewhere and having the cursor appear.  In
the interim I see continuous network activity at about 265KiB/s.

You can try to play with the -graphicssystem option. See here for
details (there may be a newer reference):
http://blog.qt.io/blog/2009/12/16/qt-graphics-and-performance-an-overview/

I think that one of the problems is the way we do painting (paint to a pixmap, and then copy the pixmap to screen). Fixing this is on my TODO list, but it is not easy.

JMarc