Le 25/09/2016 à 06:27, David L. Johnson a écrit :
I just recently got a tablet/laptop, an asus t300 chi.  I have managed
to install debian testing on it, rather than whatever was there beforehand.

Most things are working great, but some, like LyX, do not make it easy
to enlarge the menu fonts.  With a standard HD monitor, 1920x1080 in a
12.6" size (32cm), and my cruddy vision, menu fonts are impossible.  I
found advice to adjust the Qt fonts with "qtconfig" -- but the program
does not exist (its a broken symlink).  The suggestions I read were from
2010.  Does anyone have a more recent experience with this font
problem?  I want to make all of the menu and related fonts considerably
larger.  I am using LyX 2.2.0, with Qt 4.8.7, which is standard on
debian testing.

I recommend compiling LyX 2.2.0 with Qt 5.6. The latter knows about
high-dpi monitors, and it uses the system settings to select the
appropriate magnification.