On 11/01/2016 07:47 AM, Jürgen Spitzmüller wrote:
Am Dienstag, den 01.11.2016, 06:53 +0100 schrieb UD:
Yes I did-- or rather tried to, but I was unable to get the cursor
    to appear just after the (long) frame title. .  try it on my MWE.

I have no problem doing that, both by the right arrow key and the
mouse.

Jürgen
OK-- using the right arrow key does work.  The cursor is invisible, but if I type, the text appears where it should.  If the title is short,  the ENTER key works as well, but if it is long, ENTER does not seem to affect the cursor.
The mouse does not work (for me at least) for the long titles.
Thanks--
EK