On Sat, 29 Apr 2017 03:25:02 +0530
 Frederick FN Noronha फ्रेड्रिक नोरोन्या *فريدريك نورونيا
<fredericknoro...@gmail.com> wrote:

> [...]

[snip]

> Kindly cc your reply to my address too. Many thanks,

LOL, I almost answered this guy when he asked the same thing on 4/23,
but when he asked me to go through the extra effort of cc'ing him, I
just didn't bother. Maybe I'm different, but if a mailing list is
important enough for me to ask a question on, its inhabitants deserve
enough of my respect to sign up for the list so they simply reply to the
list.

I wrote about this in my netiquette document:

http://troubleshooters.com/linux/netiquette.htm

Search for the phrase "Not on the list", and go to the second
occurrence.

Anyway, four days later, after several people gave good answers
(including one who gave the answer I was going to give on 4/23), this
monument of modern netiquette asks the same question again.

Maybe some day he'll think to check the archives.

Nahhhhhh.

SteveT

Steve Litt
April 2017 featured book: Troubleshooting Techniques
     of the Successful Technologist
  • ... Frederick FN Noronha फ्रेड्रिक नोरोन्या *فريدريك نورونيا
    • ... PhilipPirrip
      • ... Wolfgang Engelmann
        • ... Guenter Milde
      • ... Kornel Benko
        • ... PhilipPirrip
          • ... Kornel Benko
            • ... PhilipPirrip
    • ... Frederick FN Noronha फ्रेड्रिक नोरोन्या *فريدريك نورونيا
      • ... Steve Litt