Le 28/05/2017 à 04:32, subaochen a écrit :
Thanks Soctt!

Actually, I change the width of first minipage to 65.681%(the other is always 30% width), the whole thing is ok, LaTeX log say nothing wrong.But 65.682% is not working, LaTeX log say:

Overfull \hbox (0.10208pt too wide) in paragraph at lines 12--18

I don't know the reason, where the 4.3% of space go?

Textwidth is the complete line width, LineWidth is the same minus the paragraph indentation (when on first line of a paragraph). The bug is that on screen LyX considers the line width to be equal to text width. The 4.3% of space is thus the indentation. You would not have the problem if the indentation was removed.

Please consider creating a ticket at www.lyx.org/trac. I cannot commit to fixing it right now, though.

JMarc