There should be a file with the extension “.log” in the directory in the same director as your .lyx file.

Read that .log file for diagnostics. If the diagnostics are impenetrable, then post them to this list or to a list or BBS more specific to pdflatex.

Right now, only you have the .log file, so anyone else would just be shooting in the dark.