I have two latex questions if anyone has a minute to help me.

First, I cite a reference in a figure caption, but don't like that it shows up
in the TOF.  Is there a way to show the reference in the figure caption, but not
in the TOF?

Second, I have a couple LARGE figures that just about fill the page.  Trouble
is, that they cover the page numbers in the std report format.  Actually, it's
OK when that happens, but sometimes they don't cover the page number, and the
caption ends up beneath it.  Is there a way to either turn off or reposition the
page number, just for the page that a float ends up on?

Thanks for any help.

Brett