Am Freitag, 13. April 2018 15:12:14 CEST schrieb Andrew Parsloe
<ajpars...@gmail.com>:
> On 12/04/2018 6:12 a.m., Richard Kimberly Heck wrote:

> >> Display of shortcuts in the menus is hit and miss at best. In LyX
> >> 2.3.0 (on Linux), I get shortcuts for most of the entries in the Edit
> >> menu but only one in the Insert menu.
> >
> > I'm not sure many of the Insert entries have shortcuts (other than the
> > menu accellerators themselves).
> >
> >> That said, if you're missing shortcuts for entries where other people
> >> see them, that's a bug.
> >
> > It'd be nice to know if other Windows users see them.
> >
> > Riki
>
> They are certainly present on a windows 7 machine running LyX 2.3.0
> (e.g. File menu, New  Ctrl+N, Open  Ctrl+O, etc.).
>
> Andrew

What you mean are probably the accelerators in the menus. E.g. the underlines
are not shown. I had similar effect in other programs (linguist) too. It helped
to change the respective application-font.
Under "mate" window  it is
        Control Center -> Look and Feel -> Appearance -> Fonts -> Application
font:

        Kornel