Thank you so much for your help. Just one more question, if I set the preamble
with a bla-bla like this :

\fancyfoot[C]{Harold Mouras \\ Professor of Neuroscience \\ Editor-in-Chief
Socioaffective Neuroscience & Psychology \\ Email: harold.mou...@u-picardie.fr
| Phone: +33 (7) 83 62 93 31 \\ University of Picardy Jules Verne | Psychology
Department | Chemin du Thil | 80 025 Amiens Cedex 1, France \\ Pathological
Neurosciences Laboratory | CURS Rue René Laennec | 80054 Amiens Cedex 1, France}

I can observe that the number of line for the page foot is limited and then
some text is put out of the page. Thus, it that possible to set the size of the
footage text ?

Thank you again for your so quick responses !
Regards,
Harold