El sáb., 22 sept. 2018 a las 19:01, Sergio Celani (<sergiocel...@gmail.com>)
escribió:

> El sáb., 22 sept. 2018 a las 18:00, Paul A. Rubin (<parubi...@gmail.com>)
> escribió:
>
>> On 09/22/2018 10:21 AM, Sergio Celani wrote:
>>

>> El vie., 21 sept. 2018 a las 15:07, Paul A. Rubin (<parubi...@gmail.com>)
>> escribió:

Hi

I finally solved the problem with Lyx2.3.1.😁
The solution is very, very simple.  What I did was rename the Lyx2.3.exe
executable file to Lyx.exe
To me it's a real mystery why this is so.
The important thing is that I will be able to enjoy this software.
Many thanks to those who contribute to the development of this incredible
program

Sergio