Hi,

I've made some more experiments (this time on the git version) and it seems
the behavior changes based on how hebrew is typed:
* If you are using the system's keyboard layout then () get reversed, and
[] {} <> are correct.
* If you are using lyx's hebrew keymap (and system's keyboard layout as
english) then () are correct and [],{} and <> are reversed.

In both cases, the display in lyx matches xelatex output (which is good).

Thanks,
Guy