Daniel Kian Mc Kiernan (the best Daniel of the bunch) wrote:

> On 10/22/2018 04:16 AM, Pol wrote:
>>
>> A possible improvement of the spellchecker facility: Common,
typical
>> mispellings made by authors could be istantaneously autocorrected
by
>> lyx, by checking a suitable list  maintained by authors themseves.
> But if I know that I never intend to type “satistics” then why would I
> still do it so often that the ordinary find-and-replace function
> weren't sufficient to fix the occasional lapse?

Only for practicl reasons. It is easier to replace wrong words
automatically.
There are several words that i frequntly type  wronglyi every few lines,

p.

  • auto fixing mispelle... Pol
    • Re: auto fixing... Daniel Kian Mc Kiernan (the best Daniel of the bunch)
      • Re: auto fi... Pol
        • Re: aut... Daniel Kian Mc Kiernan (the best Daniel of the bunch)
          • Re:... paolo m.
            • ... Daniel Kian Mc Kiernan (the best Daniel of the bunch)
              • ... Pol
                • ... Michael Berger
                • ... Daniel Kian Mc Kiernan (the best Daniel of the bunch)
                • ... Daniel Kian Mc Kiernan (the best Daniel of the bunch)
                • ... Ricardo Berlasso
                • ... Bernt Lie
                • ... Daniel Kian Mc Kiernan (the best Daniel of the bunch)