I have done a clean install of Ubuntu 18.04 and am restoring some software
customizations. I have a modified stdtoolbars.inc file for LyX that I wish
to use.

Relying on the LyX wiki and a shaky memory of the last time I did this I
thought that I could just create  a ui sub-directory  in my ~/.zotero
directory and  drop the stdtoolbars.inc file into it.

Am I wrong or am I missing out some critical step in the process?  Note the
stdtoolbars.inc file should work as it is simply a back-up copy of the one
I was using before the new OS installation.

Running LyX 2.3.2 under Ubuntu 18.04

Thanks.

--
John Kane