On 2019-02-19 17:36, Dr Eberhard Lisse wrote:
Works too :-)-O

\bind "C-minus"                      "buffer-zoom-out"
\bind "C-plus"                       "buffer-zoom-in"
\bind "C-equal"                      "buffer-zoom-in"
\bind "C-0"                          "buffer-zoom"

I did notice that a mac.bind in my local directory containing only those
above 4 lines looses all other bindings and wonder should it not be that
the local one overwrites only those entries different from the main one?

el

But how would you tell LyX to *not* use a certain shortcut in that case?

Daniel