On 13/03/2019 12:28, Pierre Woestyn wrote:
Hello,

I do not see any LyX console output on Windows 7. I have the latest version. Adding the installation folder or its bin folder to the PATH does not make a difference. I found the same problem on another Windows 7 desktop.

For reference, I am using the command:

"c:\Program Files (x86)\LyX 2.3\bin\LyX.exe" -help

Thanks in advance for any information…

Regards, Pierre.**

I don't know how to do that either and I don't know what kind of output you are looking for. But you can get a lot of messages one might expect in the console from the Messages Pane (under the menu View).

Daniel