Le 03/04/2019 à 17:21, Daniel a écrit :
What the labeltype Enumerate does is to count nesting of enumerate items to know whether the counter will be enumi, enumii, enumiii or enumiv. Your own enumerate layout is not supposed to do that.

I see. That was just an oversimplification on my side. Attached is a variant. If I understand you correctly your solution cannot be used for it.

Currently, itemize and enumerate are handled in a hard-coded way. It is thus not possible to add a new layout that acts like that. However, it would be possible to generalize enumerate/itemize support to get rid of any hard-coding (in theory at least).

JMarc