* [EMAIL PROTECTED] <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, 2001-04-25 11:37 +0200:
> 1. The linebreaks within words at the TOC look ugly. How can I prevent
> these linebreaks in the TOC?
> I tried
>
>      \mbox{ bla bla .....bla}
>
> but then, there wasnīt any linebreak at all and the line in the TOC left
> the right margin. The section line looks
> quite OK in the normal text, so I donīt want to do a linebreak in the
> section line, causing the TOC-line to behave the same.

The "\samepage" LaTeX command works, to be found for example in Kopka
(1994: 1: ch. 3.5.5.5, p. 43 f.).

I'm not at home and don't remember exactly how/where to use it. If
anybody is interested I'll look it up this evening.

Andre Berger                                [[EMAIL PROTECTED]]

PGP signature