On 2019-04-20 19:21, Scott Kostyshak wrote:
On Sat, Apr 20, 2019 at 03:51:11PM +0200, Daniel wrote:
Hi,

My manuscript takes very long to fully compile, a couple of minutes. I have
already tried to only compile parts of it but there was not much difference.

Since LaTeX is running several rounds in order to get all the references and
such right, is there a way to get LyX to run less rounds?

You can define your own converter. See Help > Customization.

Scott

Thanks! It's a bit sparse on information what I would have to set there to achieve what I am after though. Any ideas welcome.

Daniel