Hello,

I tried asking this question on stackexchange and was more or less told to ask
lyx support.

My issue is that in math mode symbols that used to be "normal" are now
appearing weird such as all greek letters are now bold and he "-" symbol
appears as "lyxminus". I have found that other people have had this problem and
fixes have been offered, however these were all for linux or some system called
mint, whereas I'm using the most recent version on windows 10.

I am of the understanding that this is some kind of font issue, however I'm at
a loss at how to address it. I have attached a screenshot and a lyx file as an
example of my problem.

Any help at all would be greatly appreciated!

Cheers,
Kyle