Le 17/07/2019 à 19:20, Brian Davis a écrit :
1) Win 10 Enterprise (earlier versions of LyX and MikTeX as reported earlier

     a) run as administrator application will generate a pdf of my thesis

     b) Shows article.cls as available

    c) Enterprise is remaining in half (baked) working mode. Sees article.cls as available and can generate a pdf, but cannot generate thesis unless in admin mode (I literally just verified this)

OK, I just see a run of short and precise sentences, so I dive in. When LyX show something as available, it just mean that it could access it last time Options>reconfigure was run. So in 3/ above, do you mean that you are in non-admin mode, run Option>reconfigure, article.cls is shown as available, but then you cannot generate a pdf?

JMarc