Hello!

I just wanted to say BIG THANKS to you all for the best wordprocessor I've
ever used!! LyX is fast and stable, and after getting used to it's philosophy
writing with LyX is much more productive than any other program I've ever
used: Not having to worry about the layout is phantastic!

I had to write a script about Pascal-programming for a computer school - 248
pages with 24 images, a lot of tables, many source code samples and some
little cliparts. I'm sure I'd never get this done using Word & Co....

But writing it with LyX was great! I still had some problems (especially with
getting the cliparts to be where I wanted to have them) but with your help
(special thanks to Herbert Voss for his enormous efforts to help me!!) I
finally succeded! And other things as for example nicely formatted source
code inserted from external files is just a wonderful feature!!

Now I'm done and extremely happy with the result: It looks great!!

I already started writing the next script --- of course using LyX... It won't
be as long as the first one but for documents with more than just a few pages
I won't use WordPerfect any more.

--
man liest sich...

Nicolas Michael