Again: please the message or a copy to lyx-users (not only privately to
me).

> I'm sorry, but I don't know where log archive is located and the
> compiled document has no errors.

Document > LaTeX Log (in LyX menu).

> Elsewhere I have just test to change language from Spanish to
> English. Then I have errors in the preamble, so I comment preamble
> lines
> %\selectspanish
> %\spanishdecimal{.}
> And now I get no tags!!
> output pdf document is OK!!

Why do you load babel and Spanish explicitly in the preamble? Just
selecting Spanish as document language in LyX should suffice.

Anyways, this looks like a bug in babel-spanish. As I don't get it
here, I suppose you need to update the babel-spanish package.

Best
Jürgen