On Sat, 9 Oct 2021, Herbert Voss wrote:

headsepline=on should appear as option and not command!
\documentclass[headsepline=on,...]{scrartcl}

Okay.

In the 2021-06-25 version of the KOMA-Script PDF, Section 5.4 describes how
to set up headers and footers using, for example, \lehead{Report Title}. I'm
not seeing how to use \rohead*{scrheadings content} to display the section
number.

Section 5.5 describes the use of automark (and automark*) to place section
numbers in the header. If I have \lehead{Report Title} and \rohead{Report
Title} and add \automark{section} will that place the section number on the
left side of odd-number pages and the right side of even-number pages?

TIA,

Rich