Thanks Dr., but honestly, the Windows setup I have kicks butt on the other
TWO Macbook Pros I have, so I'll stick with Windows, thanks :)  (It has
64GB of RAM) In fact, the name of my Windows machine is "BEEFY BEAST", if
that tells you anything...

Also, as I indicated in my final email to Daniel, he nailed the solution,
and I was very thankful and happy for the assistance.

I sent his solution to the list so that others could see how to fix this
problem.  I feel bad that you missed seeing that last email, and therefore
took time to try and help me.  I do thank you for your efforts, and wish
you an excellent day and weekend!

Regards,
-Ken